WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcoming 2013

The whole of yesterday I've read many new year wishes on FB and something i wish to share.  Just my two cents.

There is really no good or bad year. Only our perceptions of it.  Good or bad, they are just experiences in life that enrich us to move forward; just like up levelling in games.  Take it with a pinch of salt, life goes on.

So for 2013, I just wanna wish everyone who still drop by here every now and then, may this new year brings you lots more new experiences, positivity, love and ya..., salt too... hehehe...

Take it easy. Come what may. Happy 2013!




2 comments:

mun said...

Happy 2013 to you too! I like your wishes and I wish you the same - may 2013 bring you lots of new experiences - which I am sure will come true since you will be a mommy. Lots of new experiences there. :)

Redbabe said...

Yeah Mun... LOTS of new experiences indeed! :) Hope I survive. Hahahahhaa