WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, January 25, 2013

Ungodly Hours

It was a 2 hour 15 minutes drive to get home from work today.  Left office at 5pm, arrived home at 7:15pm.  It was the horrible thunderstorm coupled with a mad Friday.  But caught sight of this beautiful rainbow as I was nearing home.  A full arch rainbow.  Nice.  Today is also the first day getting to work from our new home.  Yeah, I left home in some ungodly hours of the morning when the sky is still dark.  Sigh.... I've had my shares of teasing others, it's retribution time now.  :(




2 comments:

mun said...

Nice rainbow. I have not seen one since 2010. Haha, yes that long ago.

Is your new place very far from KL center?

Redbabe said...

Hi Mun.... our new place is not far.... just that the traffic is horrendous! Lols... We are in Dsara... :) I rather be at work early than being stuck in traffic. But it is a far cry from where we used to stay... 10 minutes into town. Well, we will get used to it!