WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Experiencing @live

I wanna share this simply cause I think I look great.  Hahaha.... Really, I don't look like that in real life.  Hahahaha...  Just a nice picture to show my cucu cicik 40 years down the road.  :p  That is, if Blogger survived.

Was out clubbing with some girlfriends from my 'miss miss days' at @live in Sunway Pyramid last Friday.  Though the club was a little not-my-type, the company was great (as usual).  

The band there were quite entertaining but they sang more chinese and some other languages (which I am not sure what it was) than English.  And, I don't know mosts of the song.  

Besides, I am also a little paranoid whenever I am at some overcrowded clubs especially those with narrow entrances and exits.  My over imaginative mind would always worry how am I going to get out if the club caught fire!  Seriously, with the amount of liquor and cigarettes, it is pretty easy to get something burning.

3 comments:

mun said...

You do look great in the photo! As I have seen you in the flesh before (twice), I can attest that you also look great in real life (not only in photos only). :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Leng lui, you do look great always!

Redbabe said...

Thank you arr.....you makes me feel a little floaty!