WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry (haaaa....choo!) Christmas

I've finally fall sick. Am down with fever & flu. My body just function very differently from most people. I can just keep going and going without even feeling tired. WOnder where does all the energy come from. I sleep late, wake early, and am out of the house most of the time. I dont take nap..
When I fall sick, that's when I am too tired. It has always been like that. When I over-pushed myself, I'l fall sick. Normal human being, will feel tired but I dont.

I've been sleeping since yesterday. My body has finally boycott-ed. But boycott-ed at a wrong time. At Christmas? :( I've a function to attend tonight as well as tomorrow. I'll just skip tonight's. Hopefully, I am well enough for tomorrow's.

It's strange that I can never take a nap here in my home. My mind will always be too active and it's difficult to fall asleep during the day. It could be cause there are always 101 things that I need to do here. The laundry, bathe the dogs, clean the house, breakfast/lunch/dinner, check mails, bills and etc. I need to worry about all the tiny little things. That's why I can never rest peacefully during hours that I'm not suppose to rest. There are always things to do. Even now that I am half dead, I even thought of going for a body massage.... lols. Luckily I am too stoned to drive. Otherwise, I'll still be out. :p That's me, Redbabe the bionic woman. lols....

Another reason could be cause I feel that napping is a waste of time when I can complete many tasks rather than sleeping it away and accomplish nothing. I am a weird person. For eg, watching tv is also a waste of time to me. I still do watch tv. But while watching tv, i'll be doing some other stuff such as looking thru a magazine or doing some handicrafts. Or before I go to bed at night, I'll work on some sudoku puzzle or read some boring stuff till my eyes are tired instead of counting the sheeps.


So, is napping a waste of time?

2 comments:

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

just take care ok....

Serena said...

Sorry to hear that..
Get well soon.