WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

1st Xmas Party


My place has recently been nominated by my schoolmates to have our first Christmas party together and it was being held on the 8/12/07. It was great.
Everyone had fun chatting & eating. Had plenty of yummy food. This time round, the amount of food is just nice. Since I am an ex-convent, all my classmates are girls. Imagine having all girls bitching at the same time... gosh... our voices drown the christmas carols playing in the background. At one point, one of my girlfriend actually asked me to switch it off... I am like, whats is christmas party without christmas carols? duh.......
I always thought my house is spacious enough... but i forgotten that I've more things now.....so, squeezing 15 of us in is quite something...


Here is one for the album!




No comments: