WELCOME to my blog.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Men in Tutus rock!


Went for 'Men In Tutus' last Thursday with a girlfriend and it was disgustingly fantastic.  'Disgustingly' cause imagine 'men' in tutus!  Hehehehe.... They were all real awesome dancer though.  Had so much laughters enjoying the show.  A good change to pumping milk, feeding & changing diapers for the last one month.  Hehehehe...

If you have yet to catch them, they will be performing until 23rd June 2013.  Check out www.gardnerandwife.com.  Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did.


1 comment:

mun said...

Haha, I didn't know about this. Must be fun to watch. :)

I donated my sofa to this organization:

Pertubuhan Amal Seri Sinar
Lot 754, Jalan Sungai Tekali,
Batu 14, 43100 Hulu Langat, Selangor

Tel: +603- 9021 1888
Fax: +603- 9021 3022

You can call them or for more info, go to their website www dot recyclecharity dot org.