WELCOME to my blog.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

It's A Magical Plant


I have this pot of magic plant that never die.  It was gift from a girlfriend who bought it from Cameron Highlands about 2 years ago.

So, why is it magical?  Well, most plants from the highlands usually won't last long in a non-highlands weather.  This pot I have not only lasted for more than 2 years, I've lost count of the number of times it has bloomed pretty flowers like these.

Just a year ago, I thought it finally succumbed to our hot weather when it left two miserable tiny leafs.  Left it at a corner for quite sometime till one fine day, it started blooming again!  Had two flowers last month, and this month, spotted another bud growing out of it! :)  Magical!

2 comments:

mun said...

Wow, you do have green fingers. Did you water it and give it fertilizer when there were only 2 tiny leaves?

Redbabe said...

I water them every alternate days . Sometimes, sprinkle fertilizer.... :)