WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Last Week of June

I got upset with this crap.  Sigh.  Disappointed with the people we hired to care for our well beings.  The point is, do we still wanna hired the same bunch of people to make crap decision for us?  I gonna loose my little paradise over there...:(
Someone took a photo of us while we waited for the lift on our way out for lunch.  Cause, we were all wearing black & white.
Another piece of news makes me go... tsk! tsk! tsk!.... What makes them think husband do?  Some friends responded my FB post with this.... "Maybe it's directed to Rusmah.  :p"  hahahaha.... jahatnya! 
To end the first half of 2012 and to welcome in the second half, the husband and I ran at the 'Tom Dick & Harry's Mou Man Tai 5km' run in TTDI.  'Mou Man Tai' means 'No Problem' in Cantonese. :)  I like it.  
The atmosphere was nice.  Easy going.  Everyone with a mo men tei attitude. :)  It would be nicer if all my buddies were there. Love the singlet though.  Sort of classic-ky. :)
Learned that TDH organised runs like this every couple of months.  They will surely be seeing a lot of our faces :)  It is like this.  All you have to do is, pay RM40 for registration where RM10 would go to Malaysian Aids Council (Red ribbon), a free pre run drink (which we didnt get) and free flow all night long after the run and a whole night of fun. :)  Awesome get together for friends right. :)  
Then, later at night, I faced some problem with my mobile.  It have this thing pops up then it would go "No Service".  Then all of a sudden, it would be all ok again.  I wonder what's wrong.  Anyone facing the same thing?  
And then, as I was browsing thru FB, I saw this.  Maybe I would have a wall done up like this. :)

Good night.

1 comment:

mun said...

I like the words on the wall too.