WELCOME to my blog.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Warming Up Old Bones

Ooo.. ahh... ooh... ahh.... 1 ah... 2 ah... 3 ah..


I stretch, stretch, stretch...... ahhh!... cannot reach!

Someone so semangat warming up & stretching to go running with me the other day...! Well, at least some real exercise that sweat and detox his internal system other than his lame "hand-eye-coordination" exercise (computer games) which he would fiercely defended as a form of exercise whenever I accused him of being unhealthy and not exercising.
Hand-eye-coordination my foot. Fingers exercise maybe since there are so many hundred buttons on that blardy mouse. Then again, to think of it, no wonder he have long and slim fingers... lols.
Yeah, I know, that hand-eye-coordination thingy, though lame, is pretty original taking into consideration it is coming from him... I would give him a star for that... lols.

4 comments:

~ RaChel Lim ~ said...

Wow, your hubby sao dou meh qi kek ar? Trying so hard to exercise. Gambateh!

Samantha said...

Way to go! Sometimes I love the hand-eye-coordination exercise hehehehe...

Alina Grace said...

Hehehehehehe....Harrison so cute... :D

Redbabe said...

he beria ia only... hangat hangat tahi ayam..