WELCOME to my blog.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Lovely Evening @ Delicious, Duo Residency

Got back from east coast on Sunday evening and off we went to a Christmas + birthday celebration at Neway Karaoke immediately. It was alright initially but the excitement began to wear off couple of hours later into the night and we left early. Not so early also la... 11+ already by then. I guess all the screaming and shouting got into my head. Imagine having 15 or 16 people squashed into a room, some talking, some laughing, some singing, some shouting.... too much activities to be processed by my already drained brain...lols... I desperately needed peace & quiet...hehehe... Will update those photos another time ;)

Tonight, contrary to a yucky afternoon I had (vacation hangover + not able to get an appointment with a big shot doc in town despite of gate crashing + client postponed appointment), turned out to be rather lovely despite of a mild headache throbbing away throughout the night.



Met up with Terri to pass her the Christmas presents at my favourite hangout place - Delicious @ Duo Residency. What supposed to be just the two of us, ended up with our plus one too. Mine joined us much later.




Will be busy playing 'Santa' this week. As there will be no Christmas gathering this year (not that we are free to attend one any anyway), need to hand out those presents before this weekend arrive.



We finished a bottle of wine over some yummy food. Yeah, just a bottle. Mostly by my plus one and Terri. Personally, I am not a big fan of white. They make me sleepy. Really really fast too...:p
After dinner, got the waiter to help us take a photo but unfortunately, it was still blur after a few attempt. He gave up or rather we gave up and decided to take ourselves instead. :p
First, I took for them.Then, my plus one took for us. I told you white wine make me sleepy.
Then, Terri's plus one, Ramesh, took for us.
And finally, Terri's turn. Dont ask me why we so free camwhoring. Lols... Whatever that needed to be done are done. Eat, checked. Drink, checked. Exchanged presents, checked. Having nothing else to do, mah camwhore lor...

I made her opened up the present I brewed cause I was kinda excited to see her reaction. All I can say is, they love it and I am very glad. And I on the other hand, got a novel from her; "The Time Traveller's Wife" (which I almost bought last week), and a book from Gerry passed to me thru Terri about a conversation between The Dalai Lama & Paul Ekman on Emotional Awareness - Overcoming The Obstacles to Psychological Balance & Compassion.

Overall, it was a lovely evening. One down, three more to go. :) Oh, btw, I was told moments ago that there will be a big feast awaiting for me tomorrow afternoon. Ahh.... cant wait.

2 comments:

~ RaChel Lim ~ said...

Oh my gosh.. i saw the white pianoooooo~~

Redbabe said...

hahaha... any special meaning to the white piano?