WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Day 3 - Awana Kijal - Bye Bye

Day 3, after breakfast (still need to queue), went down to the beach for a walk before checking out. Planned to swim initially but changed our mind cause the weather was rather chilly.

Enjoyed the breeze while watching other beach goers having fun splashing around for awhile before going back to the room to pack up.

While waiting for the others to check out, I set up my tripod for a group photo.

After the first shot, then another.

This one, got them to look anywhere except the camera ;) I like this one. Hehehe.. We all agreed that the best actor & actress goes to the few on the bottom rows...lols.

In total, there are just 3 altezzas, 1 wira & 1 mercedes. Not many.

I like this.

We stopped for lunch at Kuantan and at the same time, stocked up on dried seafood (shrimps, anchovies, scallop, cuttlefish & etc). They were really fresh there.
There you have it. Our Awana Kijal trip. All of us had a such a great time and was already talking about the next trip. The last that I heard, it could be either Penang or Desaru. Can't wait.

Add Image

No comments: