WELCOME to my blog.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Carebear Dog (Caredog?)

Finally groomed and bathed Sunshine awhile ago - 14 days after the operations.  I decided to do a 'love' on her back.  You know, like those on Carebears!  Lols...  This is super cute or what?

She was like a walking stink bomb at home.  Can't stand it any longer!  Though the vet said I can bathe her on Monday, but prefer to wait for couple of days more.  Just to be safe.  :p  Her wound are fully healed and all thread have been removed last week.  Still, I am very careful around her tummy area.  In fact, I rather not touch them for time being.  Kept having vision of it breaking open in my mind.  Scary...lols! 

She is back to her normal self already.  Screaming and running.  I am so glad!  Didn't know doggies heal that fast.  Amazing!  But still need to keep her 'halo' on.  Will see what the vet advise this Friday when we bring her back for vaccination.  

5 comments:

mun said...

Glad to hear that she has healed well. Her tail and the black heart on her back is very cute. Happy New Year! :)

Cammie said...

wow... very creative ! Glad your furpal is healing fast.

Redbabe said...

Thank you ladies!!

missyblurkit said...

am glad sunshine is all good and healthy again.

you're seriously good at grooming your kids. will need to send shalom to you when i decide to have her hair cut short:D

Redbabe said...

Evie, let's put it this way, SS is easy to work with. Lols