WELCOME to my blog.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Blabbering - Astro

As I was scanning thru the local channels on tv, TV1, TV2, TV3 and NTV7, I came across this HK movie acted by ShuQi, Simon Yam and some other actors on TV2. It was unbelievable silly. Simon Yam will tap dance while fighting... the sunflowers would laugh...they fight using durians.... oh, did I mentioned it was shot in Malaysia? Sabah or something... I've never watch such stupid show in my entire life. Even Stephen Chow's famous idiotic comedies are no match to this one. Really. Oh, i've just googled for the title so you can go watch how stupid it is. Why not? Quite entertaining le.... lols... here you go...

I've been watching our local channels for last month. You must be wondering why. For the last couple of months, our Astro is always disrupted after a heavy thunderstorm. The management would then notify the Astro's technician to reset the centralised system in our building whenever it is disrupted. After couple of times, I was informed by my neighbours that the management would not be responsible of our Astro anymore and we are supposed to install our own Astro dish. I was fumed.

The reason why I was so upset was because I've kept my Astro's dish for the last couple of years, taking up a space in my house and finally decided to get rid of it since I wont be needing it. The moment I got rid of the dish, the management tell us to install our own dish.... WTH?? I wanted to install my own dish initially but the management says no, cause it will ruined the facade of our building. Apparently, it won't ruined it now. How contradicting...

That's why I decided to just terminate the damn Astro. Afterall, I'll be shifting out soon. No point wasting $$ to install a new Astro dish.

I tell you arr... sometimes arr, it is such a pain to stay in places like this. Suka-suka, they change their regulations. Somemore, can't keep pets la (I still do)... no potted plants at the corridors la (I still do too)... no drillings after 7pm & weekends la... irresponsible neighbours who smoke/spit in the lift la... and most importantly, it is so mah fan to carry up my car roof when I decided to drive hood-less & etc etc... haizz....

No comments: